SENIOR SERVICE DESK ANALYSTPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: May 1, 2021
Website Nation Media Group
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Senior Service Desk Analyst in the IT Department. We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst (SSDA) will work with a team of analysts to provide first and second level technical support services to our internal customers and will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first and second level technical incident and problem management support services to end users in local and regional offices.
- Support and Administration of existing Back-Office Server Applications (i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Servers, SharePoint, SQL etc.)
- Participate in IT related projects as assigned by management.
- Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Install, configure, maintain and support Software, Computers, Mobile devices etc.
- Escalate problems as appropriate to our external service support providers in order to ensure consistent timely resolution.
- To enforce, maintain, support and administer the existing IT security systems, services and policies.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years prior technical end user/back office support experience
- MCSE or MCITP Certified or equivalent
- ITIL v3 CertifiedPersonal effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work during odd hours
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at Nation Media Group Careers (staffingsoft.com) on or before by 11th May,2021.
To apply for this job please visit career.staffingsoft.com.