School Administrator wantedPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: December 18, 2020
A medium size group of schools (2 schools) based in Kitengela, Kajiado County is looking for a visionary individual (preferably male) to work as a School Administrator overseeing the running of the two schools.
The successful candidate is expected oversee administrative tasks in the two schools by ensuring that the they runs smoothly and also to manage facilities and staff. He / She will be expected to manage budgets, handle logistics and act as a point of reference for everyone in the schools.
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the schools
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Have a hand in the creation of the schools curriculum
- Aged 30 years and above
- A committed Christian
- Proven experience as a School Administrator
- Experience as an educator is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Degree in Education or similar field; post-graduate degree is a plus
As a School Administrator, you’ll need to wear many different hats; the planner, the problem-solver, the educator and the counselor being a few of them. The successful candidate should have the skills to communicate with various people, handle budgets and logistics, and keep all educational programs running.
If you’re up to the task, and you’re also committed to high-quality education, the school owners would like to meet you.
Kindly send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org