Kenya Cultural Centre is recruiting for the position of SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Events Officer, the job holder will;
- Create awareness and branding of Kenya Cultural Centre services;
- Regularly analyse sales and take corrective action to achieve targets;
- Draft marketing correspondences;
- Digital market the Centre’s productions and programmes;
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material, and their distribution;
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth;
- Assist in developing and maintain client database for e-marketing and distribution of information for stakeholders;
- Assist in developing sales plan and strategies for developing business;
- Assist in providing detailed and accurate sales for forecasting and tracking the same;
- Assist in combining information and data related to customer and prospect interactions;
- Assist in monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Centre;
- Assist in ensuring achievement of desired market share in detailed areas.
- Proactively support each of the team members to achieve their target; and
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to the employee and as are necessary to achieve the Centre’s objectives.
The appropriate candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications;
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated skills in digital sales and marketing;
- Demonstrate ability to form partnerships and collaborations
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
The successful candidate shall be offered competitive remuneration at KCC Job Group 7, a House allowance, Commuter allowance and Leave allowance as per government rates.
3-year Contract renewable subject to individual performance