Revenue Assurance – Assistant ManagerPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: May 10, 2021
Assist the revenue assurance manager in implementing a fully functional revenue assurance function in the bank under finance department
Revenue Assurance, General Accounting, data extraction, mining and analysis
- Conduct monthly interest income analysis
- Conduct monthly interest expense analysis
- Review all fees and commission reports prepared by the revenue assurance team
- Compile all the revenue leakage reports and communicate the same to relevant departments and branches.
- Follow up on closure of all the issues raised
- Fast track on total revenue leakage and recoveries done give an update on a monthly basis
- Prepare a weekly MD’S briefing
- Prepare a monthly CORC report
- Liaise with operations on need basis on process changes to help in curbing revenue leakages.
- Drive cost reduction, especially direct or product related costs in order to drive product, channel and segment profitability
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce or related field
- A master’s degree in economics, finance or business administration will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other visualization tools such as PowerBI
- Knowledge in the below systems would be an added advantage:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Oracle systems and database
- Oracle analysis
- Power BI
- Good Knowledge of general accounting principle and practices
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit equitybank.taleo.net.