Office Administrative Assistant (2 posts)Posted by: alphonceopinya | Posted on: February 19, 2021
Website Kenya Leather Development Council (KLDC)
Kenya Leather Development Council (KLDC) is a State Corporation which was established by the Government of Kenya under the Kenya Leather Development Council Order to provide leadership and policy direction in regulation, production processing and marketing in leather industry so as to promote equitable development and poverty reduction.
Pursuant to this objective, the Council is seeking to recruit qualified individuals for the positions of: Office Administrative Assistant (2 posts)
Job Grade : KLDC 8
Job Ref : KLDC/009/2021
The ideal candidate will be responsible for general office administration, handling enquiries, receiving and attending to clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries;
- Preparing responses to routine correspondences;
- Operating office equipment to include photocopying, printing;
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording dictation.
- Management of e-office equipment.
- Management of office protocol and office petty cash.
- Ensuring security of office records, documents (including classified material) and equipments.
- An officer at this position may be required to work for more than one officer.
- Bachelors Degree in Secretarial Studies or Bachelor of Business and Office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience;
- A Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, MsPowerPoint, Ms-Access and Internet) from a recognized institution.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested candidates are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form available at the link below:
Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at
CPA Centre, 5th Floor,
next to KCA University,
so as to reach them not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesday 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org