Human Resource OfficerPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: January 13, 2021
Summit Recruitment Agency
A dairy company in Mombasa that manufactures frozen dairy products, is seeking for a Human Resource Officer. The person will be responsible for the acquisition of new talent and (together with the rest of the management) drive a company culture of high performance at all times.
The ideal candidate Should have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the recruitment process and life – cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Identifying and developing new channels for the recruitment of new talent.
- Monitoring the performance of employees with reference to the established performance metrics in the various departments.
- Driving the adoption of the company’s values and vision amongst the employees by constantly communicating them when interacting with the employees.
- Engaging with departmental heads to further improve and streamline performance metrics in the departments.
- Monitoring staff compliance as per the Sales Depot – audits carried out during each month.
- Advising departmental heads on general trends in training needs as identified during the performance review – processes.
- Taking appropriate steps together with the relevant departmental head to address the gaps in performance and compliance of the individual staff.
- Maintaining employee records and contracts.
- Being able to translate company culture into expected behavior and tangible outcomes when communicating to employees.
- At least 4 years of experience in an HR role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration.
- Knowledge of HR laws & practices.
- Experience working in a start-up.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a great motivator.
- Very structured in carrying out his/her duties.
- Conversant with job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 8th February 2021 at the link below:
To apply for this job please visit www.summitrecruitment-search.com.