Pwani Oil Company graduate trainee program attracts, recruits, develops and engages talented graduates for critical leadership and functional positions in their current and future business.
They focus on fast-tracking structured development, looking to sustain high levels of performance and maximize potential. Successful candidates will discover a culture where people are truly dedicated to living the company’s values and to achieving their full potential.
The company’s graduate trainee programme is an important part of its talent development strategy. They have been recruiting and developing graduates for many years through independent cross-country initiatives, as well as tailor-made programmes.
New opportunities have arisen in the company for more Graduate Trainees.
- Graduates with at least 2nd class upper division having graduated no more than two years ago, the lower the better.
- Minimum Professional qualification – pursuing CHRP III.
- Program Duration: 12 Months.
- Age Required: Max 25 years.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Problem Solving
- Personal Leadership
- Customer Eccentricity
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Right attitude
To apply for this opportunity, please use the link below:
HUMAN RESOURCE GRADUATE TRAINEE: | Pwani Oil