HR Assistant (Salary 30k)Posted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: February 11, 2021
Website Corporate Staffing
A group of companies that mainly deals in real estate, FMCG and hospitality wishes to hire a competent HR Assistant, who will be tasked with supporting the HR functions in the company.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Assist with recruitment process of new staff in conjunction with the department heads i.e. processing staff requisitions, interviewing, selection, appointment, induction, documentation, reference checking etc. in liaison with the HRM
- Timely renewal of company licences, business permits etc
- Facilitating entry /exit of staff into the Company provided benefits
- Facilitate and ensure all employees are registered with statutory bodies i.e. NSSF, NHIF and PAYE.
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department in liaison with the HRM
- Preparation, updating employees leave and keeping records pertaining to leave.
- Effectively handle disciplinary issues among staff
- Assisting in coordination of training initiatives and programs in liaison with the department heads
- Record keeping in terms of completeness and accuracy for all staff data (staff files) and all HR related matters e.g. minutes
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Assist in evolution and maintenance of staff welfare and welfare related initiatives
- Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Have an open attitude to learn and grow in the company
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the
Dou feel you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience? If so, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the recruiter or before 16th February 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com