Financial AnalystPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: January 10, 2021
Website AMG Realtors
AMG Realtors is the premier real estate company in Kenya. The company’s philosophy is to apply high quality standards to ensure smooth and transparent property transactions by providing a one-stop solution for all our customers’ real estate needs, be it an end-user, investor or developer.
A vacancy has arisen within the organization for the position of:
The ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives is the main role of this position. The office holder will be expected to produce regular reports using financial data, and work collaboratively across the finance team to analyze business performance and strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Heading the Finance team in preparing management reports every month
- Reviewing all bookkeeping and reports prepared by the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Conducting regular and thorough business expense reviews to advise on operational efficiencies
- Providing analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Breaking down accounting records to prepare reports on the company financial position weekly
- Budgeting and planning; Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Performing financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in work procedures and assess the possible financial impact e.g. cost-benefit analysis
- Stock analysis and preparation of stock movement reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance with an in-depth understanding of IFRS,
- Accounting Certification – CPA/ACCA and CFA Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 3 years minimum professional experience in a similar role.
- IAS, and Management Reporting.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th January 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com