Customer Care OfficerPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: September 15, 2021
Reports to : Branch Manager
Supervises : None
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Customer Care Officer be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Welcome clients warmly with a smile and make sure they are comfortable.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of clients’ information and documentation of interactions, transactions, comments, complaints, and actions taken.
- Attend to the Customer Care telephone line, answer all calls in an efficient and professional manner, routing calls to relevant department(s).
- Manage incoming SMS and respond accordingly to enhance efficient communication with customers.
- Support in conducting comprehensive product and service awareness through active client interaction.
- Addressing all relevant pre- and post-customer asset financing queries in line with client needs.
- Brief clients on the asset financing process prior to handing them over to the onboarding team.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for logbooks, insurance claims, number plate requests etc. and communicates status to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Resolving service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and providing the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure complete resolution.
- Escalation of unresolved customer complaints to supervisor or Branch Manager for assistance.
- Educate clients on how to resolve some of the recurring challenges with already available DIY options.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Preparation of monthly reports on customer issues and action taken.
- Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- An effective self-starter able to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with ability to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
To apply for this job please visit watuafrica.com.