Client Services AssistantPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: January 10, 2021
Website AMG Realtors
AMG Realtors is the premier real estate company in Kenya. The company’s philosophy is to apply high quality standards to ensure smooth and transparent property transactions by providing a one-stop solution for all our customers’ real estate needs, be it an end-user, investor or developer.
A vacancy has arisen within the organization for the position of: Client Services Assistant
The office holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Officer.
- Ongoing review of client files to ensure that the correct client engagement procedures are followed by the Relationship Managers (‘RM’s) and that all the necessary support documentation is obtained at the point of engaging clients.
- Coordinating of the clients plot allocation (via Google Sheet) to ensure that this is done accurately and as per sales agreement allocations. The incumbent would be the sole administrator of this process and must ensure it is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Reviewing completed transaction client files to ensure they contain the full set of transactional documents (e.g. sales agreements, receipts, addendums to the sale agreements etc) and are ready for the title transfer process;
- Maintaining an organized procedure for obtaining all client legal documentation – National ID or passport, KRA pin, passport size photographs and other documentation as required by the legal officer.
- Preparing the relevant documents that are required for each title transfer process (e.g. client documents, AMG realtors documents, relevant transfer forms duly signed etc)– and document the same for purposes of tracking the progress
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their applications to email@example.com on or before 11th January 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org