BAT Internship Program – Trade Marketing & DistributionPosted by: bettertomorrowjobs | Posted on: January 21, 2021
British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco (BAT) excels at developing their own people into leaders of the future. As an organisation with a high-performance culture, they expect a lot from their staff but supports them every step of the way to help them deliver.
Are you passionate and ambitious aiming at rapid career progression ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
BAT is glad to introduce their internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year in Nairobi, Coast, Lake, Mountain, Rift & Eastern Regions of Kenya. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
- You should have graduated from the university within the last 1 year.
- Be driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning.
- Have an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organisational and planning skills.
- successful applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through their projects in the Trade Marketing & Distribution function.
- Have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organisation that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities
If you believe that you are the right candidate apply here
To apply for this job please visit careers.bat.com.